Come and Join the Club
Cambridge University Technology and Enterprise Club (CUTEC) is a student-run organisation aiming to nurture entrepreneurship in academics and students. CUTEC aspires to inspire, enrich and connect entrepreneurially-minded people.
- Follow CUTEC activities and you will be updates on a range of exciting events, such as skill or technology workshops, lectures by inspiring entrepreneurs, technology or startup showcases, and 1-on-1 business surgeries.
- Join the CUTEC team and you will be embedded in an enriching environment to nurture your ideas, while getting startup support and connecting with like-minded individuals.
- Plug-In to the CUTEC network and enable your young startups or estabished enterprises to connect with the Cambridge’s Technology Cluster and Startup Hub.
Our flagship event, the Technology Ventures Conference (TVC) takes place in June every year. The event is one of the largest student-led entrepreneurship conferences in the world. We bring together more than 400 entrepreneurs, investors, technologists, academics, and students to share, collaborate and connect with visionary thinkers on all aspects of entrepreneurship.READ MORE ABOUT THE TVC
Change the world!
Startup Competition Business Accelerator Incubator
We had an exciting “Skill Workshop” with Matt Clifford from Entrepreneur First, the leading pre-seed investment programme for Europe’s best technical founders. Here is what Matt had to say about CUTEC: “Our mission at EF is to support Europe’s most ambitious technology entrepreneurs to build globally scalable companies. This has made CUTEC a natural partner […]31/10/2014
We had great speakers lined up, who all gave their take on Technology Entrepreneurship. They all approached the topic from a very different angle, yielding heterogeneity in views and advise. Here is what our speakers had to say: Shailendra Vyakarnam: “Use your time at Cambridge and your membership of CUTEC to learn as much […]24/10/2014
Join Our Exciting Events
- Technology Ventures Conference: one of the largest student-led conference that hosts inspirational talks, workshops, technology showcases, startup pitches, and speeddating
- Idea Challenge: students of different backgrounds discuss a grand challenge, form a team, come up with a technological solution, and find a market for it; all with mentoring from experts
- Skill workshops: training on skills such as opportunity spotting, intellectual property, fundraising, and pitching
- Tech workshops: training on technologies such as 3D printing, product development, and coding
- Inspirational lectures: hosting talks by astonishing entrepreneurs and technology gurus
- Business Surgeries: 1-on-1 advice by experts in the field of marketing, intellectual property, legal, and venture capital