Come and Join the Club
Cambridge University Technology and Enterprise Club (CUTEC) is a student-run organisation aiming to nurture entrepreneurship in academics and students. CUTEC aspires to inspire, enrich and connect entrepreneurially-minded people.
- Follow CUTEC activities and you will be updates on a range of exciting events, such as skill or technology workshops, lectures by inspiring entrepreneurs, technology or startup showcases, and 1-on-1 business surgeries.
- Join the CUTEC team and you will be embedded in an enriching environment to nurture your ideas, while getting startup support and connecting with like-minded individuals.
- Plug-In to the CUTEC network and enable your young startups or estabished enterprises to connect with the Cambridge’s Technology Cluster and Startup Hub.
Our flagship event, the Technology Ventures Conference (TVC) takes place in June every year. The event is one of the largest student-led entrepreneurship conferences in the world. We bring together more than 400 entrepreneurs, investors, technologists, academics, and students to share, collaborate and connect with visionary thinkers on all aspects of entrepreneurship.READ MORE ABOUT THE TVC
With the success of the millennium development goals, and the advent of the post-2015 sustainable development agenda, the year 2015 has been coined as “the year of sustainable development” and has been deemed to be defined by global action. The recent OECD Ministerial Council Meeting called for more investment in innovation and technology, certainly those […]11/06/2015
Thursday, 19 February 2015, Cambridge, UK Demis Hassabis – A well known scientist, innovator, and entrepreneur in the field of artificial intelligence and founder of Deepmind technologies (acquired by Google), delivered a talk at Cambridge University Technology & Enterprise Club. The talk was attended by more than 250 people from all over the UK (as […]20/02/2015
Join Our Exciting Events
- Technology Ventures Conference: one of the largest student-led conference that hosts inspirational talks, workshops, technology showcases, startup pitches, and speeddating
- Idea Challenge: students of different backgrounds discuss a grand challenge, form a team, come up with a technological solution, and find a market for it; all with mentoring from experts
- Skill workshops: training on skills such as opportunity spotting, intellectual property, fundraising, and pitching
- Tech workshops: training on technologies such as 3D printing, product development, and coding
- Inspirational lectures: hosting talks by astonishing entrepreneurs and technology gurus
- Business Surgeries: 1-on-1 advice by experts in the field of marketing, intellectual property, legal, and venture capital