FOUNDER.org organised an excellent event in Cambridge, giving fresh techy startups the chance to pitch and network. These were the teams that were presenting:
- Dexta Robotics, a system that revolutionizes Virtual Reality input
- Transmission Education, online tutoring with its own innovative platform. (CUE $5k Winner 2014)
- Uprosa, breakthrough scientific products for consumers (CUE $5k Winner 2014)
- Chronomio, find the best social events around you
- Rize, an engaging and effective app for mental health
Harvard Business School guest presenter Melike Abacioglu, founder of Physioh, a company for corporate healthcare, also led a forum for our pitching entrepreneurs. If anyone wants to apply to FOUNDER.org’s $100K Annual Program, please contact email@example.com for details.